In order to succeed in Islamic markets, you need to build branding localization competencies. No matter where you are, we can help you quickly make sense of the culture and local knowledge needed for you to penetrate successfully into the Islamic Market you have in mind. Talk to us today using the form below.
- Madhab Intelligence (MQ) in Islamic Marketing
- Headscarf, unconscious bias, and more
- Threat of ISIS: Why religious teachers in Singapore need to learn marketing (with 3 key suggestions)
- Can branding fight terrorism?
- Theory of Planned Behaviour and Islamic Marketing
- Book review: Lost Islamic History
- Zilzar.com: Islamic answer to Amazon and Alibaba
- Islam and competitive advantage in marketing
- Book Review: Marketing to the Middle Class Muslim
- A New Book for a New Hope… and You’re Invited
- Correcting Brand Islam: Whose Responsibility Is It?