“The merchant is the most beneficial human being to society. Everything, the chairs that you are sitting on… the medication that is keeping your blood pressure low… everything that is beneficial to the material well-being of the human being is from commerce. But there is another secret to commerce – commerce teaches you good character, because the most successful merchants are the ones with the best character. You go back to people who treat you well. A merchant shouldn’t get angry… because he will lose the sale. So it actually creates good character. And if you want to be successful in commerce, you have to be trustworthy.” – Shaykh Hamza Yusuf
- Madhab Intelligence (MQ) in Islamic Marketing
- Headscarf, unconscious bias, and more
- Threat of ISIS: Why religious teachers in Singapore need to learn marketing (with 3 key suggestions)
- Can branding fight terrorism?
- Theory of Planned Behaviour and Islamic Marketing
- Book review: Lost Islamic History
- Zilzar.com: Islamic answer to Amazon and Alibaba
- Islam and competitive advantage in marketing
- Book Review: Marketing to the Middle Class Muslim
- A New Book for a New Hope… and You’re Invited
- Correcting Brand Islam: Whose Responsibility Is It?